Wednesday, March 28, 2012

what have I done?!

Well, the guest room is now a happy, vivid green! When Daniel poked his head in, his comment was, "What have you done?!!" I should take that as a compliment, right? I thought so too! I adore the new color, but will admit that it is a bit overwhelming right now without any curtains or wall art. Once I get the decor in place, I'm sure that everyone will love it! (Maybe I should have a couple pair of complimentary sunglasses handy on the night stand though....)

6 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing it! You have come soo far with it already in the last little while! Way to go sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have seen the look on his face, that tells it all:) LOL!!! Is it the color of green that you have here on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just about, Tara! Maybe not quite as electric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh... At some point I'm gonna invite myself over to see your house... It sounds like you decorate my style :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! You are more than welcome to stop by any time! :) Just text or call me to make sure I'm here, as I wouldn't want to miss you! Our house is nothing grand, but it makes us happy! :) (Most of the time! lol)

      Delete
  5. I can't wait to see the new green! My favorite color! :)

    ReplyDelete