Friday, March 23, 2012

green grass chairs

If I wasn't allergic to rye grass, a chair like this would be a super fun thing to have have perched on my porch! I just really love them for some reason. Green things make me happy! In Hobby Lobby on Tuesday, I spied a small, chic dry erase board with a lime green frame! Mel convinced me that I needed it (at least I'm blaming her!) and every time I glance at my to-do list, it makes me smile. Our guest room/studio/someday nursery is totally Kilzed now as of this afternoon, and is awaiting a fresh layer of paint! What color will it be? You guessed it!! GREEN! Japanese Fern from Behr to be exact. I tried to import the sample pic of a room painted in that color off their website, but it wouldn't let me. I hope to get the paint mixed at Bondurant tomorrow and go to town with my brush and roller! Or shall I wait to get Behr paint from Home Depot next time I'm in P'cola??? Calling all paint experts! Tara, Jill, Rhonda, and others! I know y'all all have done alot of painting. Thank you in advance for shouting out a few opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment