Thursday, March 15, 2012

beach cravings

I suffered from beach cravings today....it was gorgeous out! The sun shone, the sky was blue, the grass was green, and the beach was calling! But I had to stay inside doing paperwork, bills, vacuuming, and cooking. I did dash to the post office and to the elevator to buy dog food AGAIN! The man taking my money commented, "Your dog must be FAT!" I told him that we have two, and yes, they are pretty fat! At least Diesel is! Leroy has to fight for his food, poor thing! He has gotten fatter lately though. Back to my original train of thought, does anyone want to have a beach day one of these days????? I'm so ready to surf the waves on my boogie board and soak up some sun...
(FYI - this pic is of the pier at P'cola Beach. Found it on the web! pretty cool!)

6 comments:

  1. ummmm.... YEAH I wanna beach day!!:) lol The closest thing I got to the beach so far is helping Wayne on the sprinkler nozzles! Hey, it's water though I guess:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Tiff! :) At least you can be cheerful about it! Come spend a week with us! the guys can cut grass and we can party!

      Delete
  2. I am ready! Let me know when you are going and I will ride with you! I hope my old swimming stuff still fits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If my application doesn't take too long Tuesday morning, we can hit the beach for the afternoon! Or do you really need to shop for shoes instead?....

      Delete
  3. I WANT TO GO PLEEEEAAAASSSSSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PPPLLLEEEAAAASSSEEE come and see me we will go!!! :)

      Delete