Saturday, March 17, 2012

happy st. paddy's day!

A day for green....but it somehow didn't happen for me even though green is my favorite color! Along with red, black, black and white, grey, brown, yellow, navy... ok! I'll stop! Back to the green thing, I kinda forgot in the morning what day it was and snagged a black and grey dress from my closet. Remembering back to school days, it was SO important to not be caught without green for, alas! you would be pinched all day long! What foolishness, but it was fun! This eve, Daniel and I decided to go out on a long overdue date! (If going to Bass Pro to buy work shirts qualifies as date!) Daniel bought me some birthday cake fudge from that awesome 'lil corner of Bass Pro where the food, fudge, candles, and other goodies are. My favorite corner of the entire store! Have to do my part of supporting the hunting industry you know! Gotta love date nights! :) Supper at Stix was definitely date-like! If anyone is wondering, don't bother trying endamame.... Anyway, without thinking again I wore a brown, silver, and black dress, a yellow watch, a navy short-sleeve jacket, and carried my grey purse from Mirna. I do own dresses with green, a white and green watch, and a very green purse! I'll guess I'll celebrate St. Patricks another day! Thinking back, I did eat lettuce at lunch, so at least I consumed something green! Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think to wear grean either:) Did you notice did everyone else wear green in town?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't really notice everyone wearing green! But then I was too busy eating fudge and sushi! :)

      Delete