Tuesday, March 6, 2012

normal day

"Normal Day, let me be aware of the treasure you are."

Rhonda has this quote (not sure if I am remembering all the words right!) on her chalkboard in her kitchen. I like it. Sometimes I get to feeling like normal days are just too blah, and I crave excitement! But if life is hectic for several days in a row; then I realize that I am longing for a "normal day!"
Today was a normal day....I ran the stew of of my poor washing machine, baked and sold a 3-layer yellow cake frosted with fluffy chocolate buttercream, scurried to Atmore for a few things (namely powdered sugar for the cake, WHY do I have to be SO sanguine?!!) and vacuumed and changed air filters. Allergy maintenance is my new priority! I guess I will just have to struggle along the best I can with meds, dust mite covers, etc., because I received the sad news today from CHA that although they do cover allergy testing, they do NOT cover allergy shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment