Monday, March 12, 2012

drooling over these plates





Raj Dinner and Side Plates
Ride into Raj on a beautiful painted elephant and lounge the day away. A timeless pattern of elegance and intrigue.


I saw these plates in a mag when I was in the waiting room at Dr. Cleveland's the other day. They captivated me immediatley! Made me think of you, Mel! :) Don't you just love them? They can be purchased here  http://www.frenchbull.com/ Check out all the other cool stuff available, too! 'Bout need a bib, I'm drooling so badly!

5 comments:

  1. I love them no doubt! I asked mom if I would ever have to get married if I could set the brides table with my lovely outstanding collection of brightly colored plastic dinnerware. I am quite sure she said yes but a good chance she wasnt really paying attention to my question!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Ooo-la-la! That would be a gorgeous bridal table! :)

      Delete
  2. LOL!! Mel, If you by chance use that colored plastic dinnerware I want to make sure Im at your wedding:) I think that would be absolutely awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete