Wednesday, March 21, 2012

home again, home again, bliggity blog!!

Please excuse my lack of blogging these past few days! It's been hectic around here! This is the first chance I've had to sit in my red chair to relax for a minute and blog a bit! We had revivals Sun, Mon, and Tues, so those nights I was at gone to church. Monday, Leroy had to see Dr. Moore for his irritated ears, (a result of allergies!) and to get his annual checkup/shots. I also had to get the oil changed in my car. Yesterday, Mel and I ran down to Pensacola and pounded the pavement getting some necessary stuff accomplished and some not so necessary shopping done too! :) We devoured pizza and spaghetti at "Italy's Finest Pizzeria" for lunch. Remember how good that place is, Mom(Lisa)? :) Several months ago, I purchased a Groupon for "Adonna's Bakery and Cafe" on Palafox St., so we made good use of that for an afternoon snack! I savoured a huge raspberry-stuffed croissant, while Mel enjoyed two scoops of ice cream. This morning I had to switch gears first thing, because the mower belt I picked up for Daniel yesterday was the WRONG one! So back down to Kingline Equipment I go! Then I went to Atmore to deliver it, go the bank, get groceries, go to post office, and meet Aunt Sue at "Nan's Main St. Cafe" for lunch. I had the daily special which was smother-fried chicken, spicy fried green beans (awesome!), corn nuggets, garden salad, and cornbread. Very Southern, fattening, and filling! Today is Mom's (Lisa) birthday! "Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mom, happy birthday to you!" I have the birthday carrot cake in the works; once it's done, we are heading down to Sake Cafe to celebrate! Yay for birthdays!
 (Gracious!!As I read over this post, I realize I really like to eat and talk about food! Help!)

No comments:

Post a Comment