Thursday, March 8, 2012

the great closet clean-out!

Today is the day! The day to thoroughly purge our bedroom closet has arrived! I began the attempt yesterday evening, but only succeeded in dragging out most of the contents and scattering them all about the bedroom. I found some things I didn't even remember I had, and a lot of other things that I wish I didn't remember I had! Nice things, very nice things....But where oh where should they be stored?! And shoes, and shoes, and shoes! Let's not even get started! And they are not just my shoes either! I think Daniel has as many pair as I do! I should stop blogging, and commence organizing....I am craving that glorious feeling of surveying a newly organized, clutter-free space...

4 comments:

  1. Just an quick update here... I am halfway done!!! Yay! I think the new arrangement will work much better than the old! Also checking to see if embedded comments will work again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey just a comment sounds like your coming along good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did some closet cleaning too. I took some things to the Grace Sale last weekend. Believe it or not I sold almost $100.00 ! Now I am thinking about what I can get rid of for the Fall sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You did good, Shirley! Can anyone take things to their sale? I'd like to take some gourmet cupcakes maybe! :) I hope to not have any junk or clutter around by Fall!

    ReplyDelete