Friday, May 11, 2012

to kill a mockingbird {again}

Last night Melanie and I enjoyed "To Kill a Mockingbird" in Atmore performed by GECA. It was spectacular! Some things were different than Monroeville in a better way and some things I didn't like as well. Overall though, it was well worth attending for $10! :) A night of culture and talent is always appreciated! We swung through McD's for a towering ice cream cone on the way home! The perfect ending to a perfect evening... Mel stayed at our house for night; now I'm "supposed" to be working in the office, BUT I just got back in from sunning and reading by the pool (the water is STILL too cold to swim!) and I wanted to quickly blog since it has been collecting a bit of dust of late. My apologies! Sometimes life gets in the way! :) I must get a move on and get a LOT of filing done before Dad gets home!

No comments:

Post a Comment