Friday, May 4, 2012

an ode to Chick-fil-A's lemonade

(this was supposed to be yesterday's post, but lemonhead that I am, I FORGOT to post it!)




O lemonade from Chick-fil-A,
How I do so love thee!
I simply slurp, and slurp, and slurp away
And get my cup "refreshed" for free!

How tangy, how tart, it hits the spot!
Tis "my pleasure" to quench my thirst
Like magic liquid sunshine, it makes everything OK.

So if lemons from life is all you've got,
And your luck is at its worst
Just hand them over to Chick-fil-A and let them save your day!

by: Sharon Faircloth 5.3.12

6 comments:

  1. Hehe. :) cute poem...
    pillow time for you tonight: sometime after midnight. ;) and me too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Bummer! I was comforting myself that I got it posted just in time to still be on May 4! lol :) I think my pillow time was like 12:15 or sometime!

      Delete
  2. Lol, yeah, it was super late for me, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great poem! Made me thirsty:) I was just there yesterday but I didn't know they had such famous lemonade:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best!!! You have to try it next time if you are a lemonade fan! I try to make fresh-squeezed taste like theirs, but it's never as good!

      Delete