Friday, May 25, 2012

happy birthday Danl and "SURPRISE!"

Well, first off I want to say Happy 28th Birthday to my amazing husband!! :)
I wanted to blog this post yesterday, but it didn't happen! The day began with Danl opening his presents, (I got him $$, bullets, and a fishing lure). Then we headed down to Pensacola where we devoured a cheesy cheese pizza at Mellow Mushroom. Next stop was the Pensacola International Airport to pick up Danl's birthday present coming in from Canada - ALISHA! We had known for a month that she was coming to surprise Mom and Mr. Bill. And was it ever a fun surprise! Danl and I walked in to Mom's and Danl soon said, "Come out to the car and see what I got for my birthday." So I opened the back car door and out popped Alisha!!! Not the dog or gun Mom was expecting to see! She was SHOCKED to say the least! Then we piled in and went to Bill's office and surprised him! It was great. Next stop was Sake Cafe. We managed to make a huge dent on our "cruise ship" of sushi! Alisha let it slip that it was Daniel's birthday (much to his chagrin!) and they came out with ice cream topped with a lit candle while clanging cymbals and singing Happy Birthday! Back at Mom's we had delicious Baskin Robbins ice cream cake out under the pergola and Danl got to open more presents. So his birthday was a festive, shocking day that was enjoyed by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment