Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"whale" wishes

Ever since I glimpsed the little, blue glass whale in the curio case at the Stacey Rexall Drug Store last Friday, I can't get it out of my mind! It was a charming midnight blue; darker blue than my glass rabbit from Brooksville, MS, and my songbird from Grammie, but just the same shade of blue as my little chicken that I found in a Destin flea market while shopping with Shannon. I didn't buy it because I didn't know what all I would find at the outlets, and I thought it was probably just a passing fancy. (I have those quite regularly!!) But now I am having "whale" wishes every day! Why didn't I make the purchase?! My glass figurine collection desperately needs the symmetry and balance that little blue glass whale would lend it....Anyone hankering to make a Foley trip soon?

8 comments:

  1. I need to go within the next several weeks... Isn't there a Hancock's there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know if there's a Hancocks out that way or not! Don't shop the area very much! We should find out for sure...by the way, who is this? :) I will ask you to go with me if I go soon if I know who to ask! lol

      Delete
  2. Me! I want to go!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to spend some more time at Jan's Art Studio again too! Also, need to check out the art shop that was across the street...

      Delete
  3. Well, since I'm right on the way can you please stop and pick me up?? I can't miss out on all the fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How well I know... I'm still longing for that pedestal cake plate that I DIDN'T get when we went to Fairhope last summer! Maybe we should swing by Foley on the way to Fairhope? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great plan! ;) let's do! I also could use another "baby buffalo!" lol

      Delete