Monday, April 16, 2012

today

You'd think after posting around 80 posts that I'd remember I have a blog, and that maybe it would be good if I would update every now and then! It totally slipped my mind Saturday, Sunday is my "Internet-free" day, and tonight Jacob and Neil spent the evening with us! So I was reading How the Grinch Stole Christmas instead of blogging! :) But that's a good thing; nothing like having such precious lil nephews! After they left, I preceded to cut out a dress that I wanted to sew last December for Christmas! Since it is the lovely color of- you guessed it- GREEN, I decided it would make a lovely dress for Spring as well. Then as the midnight bells were almost pealing it dawned on me that I had never blogged....so here's a speedy post! Goodnight to my family and friends! Hope you had a wonderful Monday! (and please do a little congratulatory clap for us since I managed to get our tax check mailed to the IRS today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment