Tuesday, April 17, 2012

chevron

Aren't these chevron mugs just the bomb?! If you feel like spending 80 hard earned dollars for one of these handmade babies, click on this link! http://www.jillrosenwald.com/products/chevron-mug I think that coffee just couldn't help but taste even better than normal in one of these stunning mugs! It would have to be Piggly Wiggly brand beans instead of Dunkin' Donuts for a LONG time though, to justify the purchase in my mind! :)

But this DIY chevron rug is downright thrifty! It's on my list of things to make; I think it would look great in the kitchen. http://www.adventuresindressmaking.com/2010/01/i-am-so-proud-of-my-diy-zig-zag-rug.html

5 comments:

  1. WOW! 80 bucks! And probably just because it's the in thing right now! The DIY one doesn't look any different tho so you could make those and sale them for $75 (cause that's a little cheaper than the others) and make a killing!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good idea but FYI it's the RUG not the MUG that's DIY! ;) I wish I knew how to make a mug!!!

      Delete
  2. Hey why not go to the thrift store and buy a mug for 50 cents and paint it yourself and sell it on ebay for $80? A GREAT at home project:) LOL!! Knowing you Sharon you could do it to:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should try that Tara!!! :) I'll sell the first one to you! lol

      Delete
    2. Well, er, um, not sure I would have enough money:)

      Delete