Thursday, April 19, 2012

life is good

Life seems extra hectic this week....I've hardly had time to eat cupcakes or ped-egg my feet!!! (am loving my new ped-egg!) Monday was a desperately needed "stay home and de-clutter the house" day. We also kept Jacob and Neil that eve. Tuesday Rhonda and I went to Mom's to help sew on new dresses for Mom and Mel to wear to Luke and Becky's wedding. Wednesday I took Mel to Pensacola to get her DL (she passed no problem!) and to shop and eat, (we tried "Chow Tyme" for lunch and relished some awesome fro-yo at TCBY). Today I baked a carrot cake for Aunt Glenda, finished a dress for Mel at Mom's, and received the exciting news that Glendon and Annie's little Becca Leann entered the world today at 12:23pm! She weighed 6 lbs 5 ozs, and was 18 1/2 inches long. I am planning to go see her tomorrow morning! Then in the evening, ten of us will be attending the play "To Kill a Mockingbird" in Monroeville. I'm so thrilled; it's gonna be a dream come true!

1 comment:

  1. I need a pedicure! So exhausted from the latest events!

    ReplyDelete