Wednesday, April 25, 2012

question of the day

And the question of the day is, "Does Running Late count as exercise?"

Ha! Ha! If it did, I would be SO fit!! If I could only overcome my dislike of being early, I might actually be on time instead of consistently LATE! Maybe if I had this awesome mint green watch that I'm drooling over from anthropologie I would be cured! :) I don't normally go for gold, but this one pulls it off!

 BTW, does anyone feel like lending me some advice on how to be on time? (or lending me $58 to buy this watch?!)

3 comments:

  1. Don't ask me but I'm constantly trying to pull it off. I think I'm getting a bit better and it starts with telling yourself you have to be somewhere 15 min. before the actual deadline. It helps me a bit. And my clocks are all fast. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try that method!! Thanks! And our clocks are fast too, but I'm bad about looking at my cell to see what the "real" time is!! lol

      Delete
  2. I do that, too, with the cell phone. Lol

    ReplyDelete