Wednesday, February 22, 2012

thank you, Thomas Edison!

Sometimes a simple light bulb makes all the difference! We are loving the new curly-cue light bulbs that I picked up at Fred's for the master bathroom the other day. I've never been a fan of them before, always classifying them as dreadfully ugly! But I have fallen in love! These light bulbs transform our once gloomy loo to a sparkly, spa-like space! Whites things seem whiter, and glass things glisten. The downside of all this wonderful spectacular-ness is that I will need to keep things cleaner, as mirror splatters are glaringly evident! And when my reflection gazes back at me from the mirror, I see plainly blemishes that I wish were not so apparent....but, like the saying goes, "you can't have your cake, and eat it too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment