Wednesday, February 15, 2012

strange, but suprisingly good!

This evening, I decided to try an idea that I saw on a healthy cooking show at the doctor's office earlier. I was quite leery, but gave it a go! First, I sliced up some strawberries, sprinkled them with sugar, then dribbled on a bit of balsamic vinegar and the tiniest bit of dried basil before tossing it all together. It kinda looked disgusting, but after popping the first bite in my mouth, I changed my mind! Twas strange I'll admit, a bit tangy and tart, yet sweet. Not the common flavor that you expect to burst from a strawberry, but it was a flavor that tickled my taste buds!

2 comments:

  1. You can have my share to:) LOL!!!! I'm just not that brave!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EAT MY SHARE TOO. I LIKE MY STRAWBERRIES TO STAY STRAWBERRIES.

    ReplyDelete