Friday, February 3, 2012

Old Navy slippers

Just thought I'd post how thankful I am for my Old Navy slippers! I had my first pair (bright green ones) last winter and wore them to shreds! Each foot has a hole in the sole and there's no cushion left at all! So I was delighted to receive a new red pair from Alisha for Christmas! These slippers are home to my feet almost every day of the winter. They are warm without being too toasty, and lightweight without being too flimsy. I'm not sure if they are still in stock in stores this far into the season or not, but if your toes are begging for some insulation, I highly recommend these cozy, budget-friendly slippers!

2 comments:

  1. I got me some warm fuzzy flip flops I really like them but I feel lik an old lady plodding around in them:( I ask David a couple times if I look like an old lady in them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you look just charming!! :) I think Rhonda got a pair of those for Christmas! I think they are cute!

    ReplyDelete