Friday, February 17, 2012

all stacked up

I need HELP! And ADVICE! And MONEY! OK, now that I have that out of the way, I'll tell you why I feel desperate for some wisdom. I want to tackle organizing my fabric scraps by color, (the sudden inspiration for this will be revealed in another post!!) and I don't have anything to put them in. So, I've been browsing the web for solutions. So far, I like these metal, stacking bins from The Container Store the best. But, I want to have a bin each for pinks, reds, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, purples, blacks, browns, and whites; which comes to the great total of 10! And at $19.99 each, I'd basically have to take out a loan! I'm telling myself it would be worth it though, as they are durable, attractive, and versatile! Surely they would last me the rest of my life! I also love the fact that you can get into each one while they are stacked. I can just picture in my mind how fabulous they will look in the corner by my sewing machine; each one overflowing with colorful fabric...
So unless y'all can give me a better option, I may have to make the splurge! Check them out and give me your opinion! http://www.containerstore.com/shop/storage/stackingBinsBaskets?productId=10012560&N=71232
Scary thought here! At 8 in. in height, 10 stacked will be over 6 ft!! That's nearly to the ceiling!!!

2 comments:

  1. your so colorful yourself I would like about 10 of you here with me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Tara! :) I wish I could be there with you!

    ReplyDelete