Wednesday, February 8, 2012

deep cleaning

I didn't post anything last night, because I was deep cleaning! My New Year's Resolution was to "DEEP clean the entire house, including purging all closets, drawers, etc. of anything unnecessary!" But, here it is February 8 already, and last night's feeble attempt on the cabinets in our bathroom was my first effort to begin! Sometimes the hardest thing is just getting started, so I hope I'm past that hump now and will continue rockin' and rollin' with the rest of the house! And by posting this, I will be accountable to y'all; feel free to ask me how much progress I've made! Melanie has promised to help a bit, in exchange for me helping her sew, so that will make it a little less daunting!

4 comments:

  1. I C !
    I SUPPOSE ILL HELP
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you verbally agreed to this arrangement, Mel!! :) Should I make you sign a written contract?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I finished! I finished! (with only the main bathroom):(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im VERY proud of you Sharon:)

    ReplyDelete