Friday, February 24, 2012

Breaking News! Woman Discovers E-Z Contact Book!!

If you are like me, and sometimes run around like a chicken with its head cut off, you will love the "E-Z Contact Book"! In my previous life before yesterday, I could not come up with a simple way to keep the myriad addresses of friends, family, and business contacts organized! The disarray was nearing complete disaster; some addresses were on sticky notes, various others on an uncompleted google doc titled "Christmas addresses", and the business clientele list of addresses was......(it's so embarrassing, I hardly want to admit it!) still the same old piece of papyrus that Drew had given us years ago when we bought the business!! Eeeek! Most of the addresses were now obsolete and had a large X drawn over them, new ones had been scribbled in by hand all over the sheet, and one poor address even had the word "DEAD" written beside it! Time had continued on, and I needed to do the same! Finally, after much stress with Excel and Word Mail Wizard, I gave up, and in desperation googled "what is a good way to organize addresses" and found this wonderful program on www.cnet.com called E-Z Contact Book. It had rave reviews, was free, and simple to download and install, even for a computer dummy like me! I was so thrilled, that I promptly created three groups; "FLL Customers", "Friends and Fam", and "Business Contacts", and sat here typing away, feeling like a type-A, organized individual! It's an extremely user-friendly program. You can easily enter a new contact, edit an old one, move it to different list, etc. Check it out, and dare to download a new life! :)
WARNING! Organizing can be addicting! (how wonderful in my case!)

2 comments:

  1. very well! Glad to see that the old business contact paper was redone! I happened to see that in real life and WOW was it old and scribbled. You should keep it to remind you of the old life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keeping it! :) Should frame it really!

    ReplyDelete