Friday, July 26, 2013

help me, help me!

Which lesson plan & record book should I order for school??? My classy side is fighting with my kiddish instincts.... again! Please vote and help me out here! My theme is geometric design - chevron, triangles, squares, stripes, polka dots etc. in bright colors which perfectly fits the chevron planner! The belly of one of the sock monkeys IS chevron...and the monkeys are SO adorable. In case you didn't know, I adore and collect sock monkeys. But black and white chevron is more age appropriate for a 5th and 6th grade teacher...yet it is SO important not to be too grown-up and stuffy....OK, see why I need help?! Thanks! They are the same price by the way.


Isabella Plan and Record BookColorful Sock Monkey Plan & Record Book

8 comments:

  1. Choices, choices! I myself like the black and white chevron, but that's my personal opinion and I don't collect sock monkeys so I don't have sentiment there, so I say you have a hard decision. Make sense of my jumble of thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sock monkeys of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely the monkeys! Love Sock Monkeys! Kaylee chose monkeys also with no hesitation! She noticed right away that they have geometrical designs on their bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can tell by the look on the middle sock monkeys face that he sure hopes you choose him!! And the others are equally excited about the possibility of being in the classroom this fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sock monkeys would sure be my choice for ya!!!:) I LOVE sock monkeys!!! I will say like Tricia I think that middle monkey is pleading for you to pick him:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black & white chevron! You're not teaching 1st grade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Considering that I'm not very mature... sock monkeys! :) They are sooo cute! And they'll be smiling at you every day...

    ReplyDelete
  8. sock monkeys it will be!! :) thank y'all! {I do have more grown-up things otherwise for the classroom so don't despair those of you that voted black and white!}

    ReplyDelete