Wednesday, July 17, 2013

thinkn' beach

With some birthday $, I bought this gorgeous, chevron, roll-up beach mat at Walmart the other day! I think I am in love. But, I have never owned or tried out a beach mat at the beach. It seems like a really good idea and the fabric looks as if it will repel sand and water, which would be amazing! I abhor getting all sandy when I am laying out trying to get a freckle. Hopefully soon, I can try it out for real at the ocean one of these days! What is your favorite beach accessory? Do y'all all have beach mats, and love them? Or dislike them? Should I have saved the $15 I spent on this and applied it to a beach lounge chair instead? While we are on the subject of beachy apparatuses, I'll share a pic of this towel and bag I am coveting...



{And, BTW, I didn't write anything about FOOD! But my love of cupcakes is apparent!}

The Icon Beach Set

2 comments:

  1. I bought a beach lounge chair and they are great if you buy the ones that don't have arms and the feet and head can adjust. If you are wanting to get some sun in the lounge chair with arms, they will leave a shadow, so you have to sit just so-so. Also mine the top didn't lay all the way back so if you want sun on your back side I had to lay on the towel anyway. Your beach mat would eliminate all these problems plus be easier to carry if you have much walking to do. One must I have if I'm out in the sun is a drink and watch or phone to tell time! I take out a book but very seldom end up reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, me thinks the beach mat will be the ticket! I sure agree on the drink, watch, and book also! :)

      Delete