Wednesday, July 10, 2013

and the winner is........!

 I am thrilled to announce that the winner of The Happiness Project is..........




 TIFFANY FRIESEN!!!

AND, {SURPRISE!} MARILYN SCHNEIDER!!!

   Since I was able to secure 2 books for the price that I had expected to pay for one, I decided to make it twice as fun and draw out 2 winners! The books are on their way, so keep on eye on your mailbox, Tiff!  Mom, I will hand deliver yours! Both are used, hardcover copies so hopefully they will be in as good of condition as they are supposed to be! Happy reading! And thanks to everyone for entering this drawing. I loved learning about the books that have made you happy! I've made many additions to my reading bucket list from your recommendations!




 

3 comments:

  1. YAAAYY:} (Sorry everyone else!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a surprise! Thanks, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome!! :) It was so fun to do this!

    ReplyDelete