Wednesday, July 24, 2013

outside my window...

Outside my window...swirls of oppressive humidity are lingering under gloomy clouds and grey rain drops.
I am thinking... that it's time to shower!
I am thankful... that we had an amazing evening with the Schneider family last night.
In the kitchen... the remnants of cake crumbs, frosting dabs, and decorating tools are littering the countertops.
I am wearing... my workout clothes! Yay! That means I did exercise today. 
I am creating... a geometrically designed classroom.
I am going... on a dolphin cruise with my cousins this evening.
I am reading...3 books at a time!
I am hoping... that Daniel can get caught up with his work.
I am looking forward to... going to see my grandparents in MS next week! 
I am learning… that I have a HUGE problem of being LATE.
Around the house...ripening peaches, guns, fabric waiting to be sewed.
One of my favourite things... finding cloud pictures with my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment