Thursday, July 11, 2013

3 Day Military Diet

         I DID IT!!! I DID IT!!!

  Ok, enough self congratulating! But I am pleased to proclaim that I actually decided to do this diet and amazingly stuck with it for the entire 3 days! I followed it exactly except that I didn't realize that the tea wasn't supposed to be sweet tea on Day 1. You are supposed to be able to lose up to 8 pounds. I was thrilled to drop 4! {Normally I GAIN weight when I try to diet!} My sis Mel did some research on this diet and found info insisting that it is a fad diet and not used by the military at all. Who knows?! All I know is that I was very hungry for 3 days and that I did lose 4 pounds! I'll post the link to the website where I got this info from so in case you want to put yourself through this, you will have all the data you need. http://blessedmommy.hubpages.com/hub/Lose-Up-To-10-Pounds-In-3-Days-On-The-3-Day-Diet I am considering going through the agony again like they recommend after 4 days of normal eating have passed in order to reverse the porking up I've done lately. We shall see. It was tremendously satisfying to EAT today while Roxie, Anne, and I were in Pensacola celebrating our birthdays. We had a terrific time! {I shall blog about it tomorrow as Danl is waiting on the 'puter.}

3 Day Diet

DAY 1:
Breakfast--1/2 Grapefruit, 1 Slice of Toast, 2 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter, and Coffee or Tea
Lunch--1/2 Cup of Tuna, 1 Slice of Toast, and Coffee or Tea (any brew, as long as it's caffeinated)
Dinner--3 ounces of any type of meat, 1 Cup of Green Beans, 1/2 Banana, 1 Small Apple, and 1 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream (YUM)!!!
Tips to Try:
  • Warm the apple and/or banana and eat them over the ice cream. Delicious!
  • Cook the green beans with the meat or simmer them in the broth. Mmmm :)


DAY 2:
Breakfast--1 egg, 1 Slice of Toast, and 1/2 Banana
Lunch--1 Cup of Cottage Cheese (Or 1 Slice of Cheddar Cheese), 1 Hard Boiled Egg, and 5 Saltine Crackers
Dinner--2 Hot Dogs, (no buns), 1 Cup of Broccoli, 1/2 Cup of Carrots, 1/2 Banana, and 1/2 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream


DAY 3:
Breakfast--5 Saltine Crackers, 1 Slice of Cheddar Cheese, and 1 Small Apple
Lunch-1 Hard-Boiled Egg, and 1 Slice of Toast
Dinner--1 Cup of Tuna, 1/2 of a Banana, and 1 Cup of Vanilla Ice Cream

3 comments:

  1. This looks do-able. Thanks for the info! I'll let you know how I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck!! :) it sure was better than the Strawberry Special K diet I tried one time!

      Delete
  2. this sounds alittle more to it than the 9 hot dogs 9 bananas and 9 eggs in 3 days one*) Maybe this wud b a gud start to my 5 lbs i wanna lose :) erica

    ReplyDelete