Wednesday, January 2, 2013

welcome 2013!


The year of our Lord 2013 has begun! It's hard to believe that we are already 2 days in! I had seen this DIY day-by-day calendar idea on Pinterest, and had vowed to start my own! So I snagged this unique and adorable mini shopping cart at World Market to hold my index cards. One entry down for yesterday {worked in the office for my dad, Kim and Rachel and kids came over for a chili supper :)} and 364 more to go! I think it will be so interesting next year to see what we did last year on each day. Here's the link to the website that has the instructions so you can get started with yours before the year is too far gone! http://www.designsponge.com/2010/12/diy-project-vintage-postcard-calendar-journal.html I just have the feeling in my bones that 2013 will be a magnificent year! Cheeri-o!
Chrome Shopping Cart
 
P.S. DON'T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR ENTRY FOR THE GIVEAWAY THAT ENDS IN 5 DAYS! please see post titled "GIVEAWAY!"

3 comments:

  1. Love the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :) redid it so quickly yesterday, didn't put much thought into it...still trying to decide if I like it or not!

      Delete
  2. Love the calendar idea! I might even get inspired to try it. I do want to do a jar and put little blessings and good things that happen in our life in it like I've seen on Pinterest. Maybe that will help me focus more on the positive this year!

    ReplyDelete