Friday, January 4, 2013

wallpaper freebie and calendar love!

Haute Couture 2013 Wall Calendar


 

At Jo~Ann's, on our after-Christmas shopping spree, with Melanie, from the section of reduced price wall calendars, I was lucky enough to snag this gorgeous, shoe-ful, artsy, sturdy, metal-riveted calendar to hang in my kitchen for 2013! {please excuse excessive use of prepositional phrases!} Anyway, I love it! And, as I was unwrapping it, I noticed that it proclaimed that I could get free desktop wallpapers from this website! http://www.lang.com/wallpaper How cool is that?! Of course, I chose the same one as my calendar; but there are lots to choose from! I think I'll choose {En Plein Air} next month... So snag one for yourself, and make your desktop a happy place that's a reflection of YOU! {BTW, all the calendars on their website are 1/2 off, too! In case you aren't yet prepared for twenty-thirteen!}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment