Wednesday, August 1, 2012

halelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun is shining! The birds are singing!
I feel like shouting! I feel like screaming!
I am filled with wonder, with magical delight!
Zest, enthusiasm, and sparkle with no end in sight!

OK, OK, maybe this is a bit exaggerated, but I am so excited to proclaim the marvelous news that

"CHA IS COVERING THE COST OF MY ALLERGY SHOTS!!!!"

Thank you for celebrating with me! :) The next 4 year phase of my life begins next week with a shot in each arm, twice a week, for the next 5 months! Then it will gradually decrease as my allergies improve. Just think, maybe this will cure me into a new person! And my sinuses won't hurt, clog, drain, and pain! My throat won't tickle; my ears will be emptied of Rice Krispies! My eyes won't itch, my nose won't explode! Life will be blissful!

Enough on that note before this post becomes completely "incondite." ( this is the dictionary.com 'word for the day' for august 1.) Any of you know the definition? I wasn't familiar with it. If any one you can post what "incondite" means without using the dictionary or Internet, I will clap 3 claps for you!!!

I should be gettin' around to go meet Rhonda and Marnita at the teachers' house. We are aspiring to paint a bedroom and bathroom pro bono before school starts. Our intentions are to paint light grey with a dark grey accent wall in the bedroom, and turquoise/teal with orange in the bathroom! Wish us luck and speed!

5 comments:

  1. Will this help you not to be so snotty to us now? LOL!!!
    Not really:) So glad for ya that you can get some help and totally be a whole new person:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! that was a real 'granny'! :) you are so witty!

      Delete
  2. I am SO REJOICING with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic news! I was wondering if you'd heard back from them yet! :)

    ReplyDelete