Tuesday, August 14, 2012

47 questions


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was named after Sharon Stone. (duh, because I was born after her! lol)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I think I got misty-eyed last night when Danl showed me something sad on the computer.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, because I can't always read what I have written!!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT?
sashimi from Stix

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Do two spoiled bulldogs count?! :)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Maybe, but I know I would get exasperated with myself!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I don't know.....do I?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
(swab finger in back of throat...) YEPPERS! They're still in there!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
YES! Definitely!! But my palms are kinda tingling as I type this....

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
I don't really like cereal, but if I have to eat it, I'd choose Cracklin Oat Bran. It looks like dogfood and makes me feel frisky! :)

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Untie shoes?? You mean they have laces? I only like "easy shoes." My sketchers are the only pair I own that have laces, and NO I don't bother tying and untying.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
in muscles or spirit? very wimpy when it comes to muscles!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
"Birthday Party" by Blue Bunny (at least that's my fave today! Tomorrow it might be homemade dark chocolate....)

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT A PERSON?
their teeth

15. RED OR PINK?
Red, red, and more red!!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My lack of efficiency, and that I don't accept correction cheerfully!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Whewwww this is too hard to answer! I have so many friends and fam that I miss all the time...

 18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
No, because I'm blogging my answers instead of emailing. But feel free to copy and paste your answers in a comment! :)

19. WHAT COLOUR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
my feet are naked at this point, but I'll soon slip into silver flip-flops.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
 Two scrambled eggs with cheese...ugh! Why can't cobbler and ice cream have enough protein to be a good breakfast?!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The clock ticking faster than I am getting around this morning...

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
lime green, or maybe red.

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
True Religion Hippie Chic perfume, men's "Tommy", tea bags, the smell of all that wonderful leather in the Coach store....

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Pel Mel :)

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Like?! I LOVE her! :)

26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO PLAY?
volleyball!! and I loved street hockey as a kid, wish I could play again!

27. HAIR COLOR?
strawberry blond

28. EYE COLOR?
blue, grey, green....depends on what I'm wearing!

29. SHOE SIZE?
9-10! I have a "good understanding" as my dad would say!

30. FAVOURITE FOOD?
This is probably the hardest question in the world for me to answer!!
Maybe PIE? :)

31. SCARY BOOKS OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
scary with a happy ending!

32. LAST BOOK YOU READ or ARE READING?
Epilogue - a strange memoir written by a widow

33. WHAT COLOR OF DRESS ARE YOU WEARING?
Dress?! this early in the morning? It's still pj time for me...soft, blue, VS bottoms and a Hostess cupcakes t-shirt that says, "cupcakes make me happy!"

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
hard choice....Love always being warm in summer, but I love the coats, hats, boots, and scarves of wintertime!!

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
LOTS of both!! :)

36. FAVOURITE DESSERT?                   
see answer to question #30

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
hummmm

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
hummmm

WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't own one.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
What's a TV? :) lol

42. FAVOURITE SONG?
today it's "Sunshine in My Soul"

43. MUSIC OR TV?
Music!!

 44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???
Banff, Alberta, CANADA

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
making up my own words :)

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
pensacola, florida

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
I want a comment from every reader!! :) lol

12 comments:

  1. o mercy... this would be a long comment if I answered all those! :) love yours tho! love YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! lol didn't really expect you to answer them! :) But it would be fun to read your answers!

      Delete
  2. Are these things STILL going around?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alot of them go around. Usually they have differant questions. Kinda fun!

      Delete
    2. I have to be in just the right mood to answer them!! :)

      Delete
  3. i like your answers this is katrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katrina!! :) Wish i could read what your answers would be!

      Delete
  4. Interesting! I like the pie answer. :) pie is one of the most important foods, right?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! :) Definitely! I love any kind of pie! I could be completely happy eating chicken potpie for main course followed by several kinds of dessert pie....

      Delete
  5. Smiling. With my mouth closed. Because #14.

    It’s just dawning on me that people might’ve clicked that button to be notified if anyone else commented and they are getting a lot of emails in the middle of the night on posts that are 5 years old. Hmmm

    ReplyDelete