Friday, August 17, 2012

the most important feature of my car


Yesterday was a rainy day like most of the days here have been lately. This would not have been a problem had I not proceeded to lock my keys in my car once I was at the doc's getting my allergy shots. Of course, I only realized I had done this once it had started pouring!! Needless to say, it did NOT subside, and I was forced to dash out in the rain (my umbrella was in the trunk of all helpful places!) to make use of my car's most useful feature found way up in under the back bumper - a beautiful, little dust-covered black magnetic box containing a most precious key! So I stood there in the downpour, getting completely drenched while I struggled to open the grit-and-grime-coated box! Finally I got it open, unlocked the door, and turned on the heater in a pitiful attempt to warm and dry myself! But on the bright side, I was profoundly thankful that Dr. McIntyre had not witnessed me FORGETTING my key, and that I had not had to call Daniel or Novus to unlock my car! :) I told Daniel that he didn't even want to know how many times I had made use of that beautiful little black box and he agreed! If you are sanguine or forgetful, I highly recommend getting this important feature installed on your vehicle immediately!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I just have to laugh when I picture your Dr. looking out the window at ur pridictiment and thinking, my this young lady is SO young to be SO FORGETFULL!!!! Mayb I should give her another shot on the sly to help boost her memory a bit:)LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, that little black box looks familiar. I think I have one somewhere! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours probably hasn't had much wear though! :) lol

      Delete
  3. I know... this is way long after you wrote this but... my dear man 'taught' me to lock the car with the key. You know- when you have it in your hand and lock the door, its rather difficult to leave it in the car. Beats the hassle of waiting for someone to bring a spare key (since I'm not smart enough for a little black box). He also got an extra key made that (is supposed to) stays in the bottom regions of my purse- which usually works since I seldom get out without it...

    ReplyDelete