Friday, July 20, 2012

up late {or shall we say, early?!}

I'm sitting up waiting on Danl to get home from shrimping....and since I abound with energy at night, I'm thinking of starting this quilt! I have a new quilting ruler thingy tool that I bought yesterday that is just itching to be used! But alas! I am not abounding with fabric in this amazing color combo! And the more I think about it, my energy is .....w....a....n...ing........and I'm remembering one of my favorite quotes - "Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow!" Isn't that how it goes?!

here's the link if you are abounding with energy! http://www.stitcherydickorydock.com/p/quilts.html
Isn't "stitcherydickorydock" the cutest quilt blog name ever?

2 comments:

  1. That's a fab quilt! LOVE the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It totally rocks! :) I really hope I keep my enthusiasm to make it!

      Delete