Friday, July 27, 2012

a wannabe do-er

I wish I was more inspired.....to actually do the things I dream of doing!!! Such as completing a new dress to wear Sunday morning, giving my file cabinet a chevron face lift, painting abstract wall art, sewing a 9x12 painter's drop cloth into a stunning, thrifty, couch slipcover, and deep cleaning the rest of the house! But instead I just do what HAS to be done every day and don't make these "extras" a priority! I should be making the most of these childless, semi-jobless days instead of somehow letting them drift by! I am busy every day, but I think I could be doing more! August is around the corner and before you know it, it will be time to be Christmas shopping! (goody! I can't wait! :) but...I'm veering off the subject here! sorry!) How do the rest of y'all accomplish what you aspire to? Make endless lists? Ask your hubby to nag you? Give yourself rewards for jobs done? :) I need help! Or am I just wishing to add more stress and business to my life? Some would be content to accomplish less....but I'm not....maybe I'm just a dreamer....instead of a do-er!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am NOT a list person, I don't think I will ask my hubby to nag me because that might cause some bad results on my end and then I would have to feel bad:( So guess that won't work. But I would LOVE to give myself some rewards, my, if I had money, why I would give myself some doozy of rewards!! LOL!!!!! Then hubby would say, PLEASE BE LESS INSPIRED!!!!!!! LOL!!!! so, hum, not sure how to help you:( guess were in the same boat:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you get WAY more accomplished than I do, though!!! :) who is always rearranging the living room?!!

      Delete