Thursday, July 19, 2012

some super randomness


1. I am having Cocoa Rice Krispies for lunch.

2. A silly, slimy, scary, green, tree frog frightened the willies outta me the other night! (my knight in shining armor solemnly squashed it with his boot and saved the day!)

3. CHA should be letting me know any day now whether or not they intend to make an exception and cover the costs of my allergy shots. (fingers are double crossed...)

4. I really need/want a rocking chair, bench, or some kind of sitting apparatus for our front porch.

5. I spent some birthday $ at Jo Ann's during their "Coupon Commotion" yesterday for some more canvases and paints!

6. Daniel is going out on a shrimping expedition this afternoon/evening. It's his first time on a commercial shrimper I believe. (hope he comes home loaded down with the lil suckers! :)

7. Aunt Sue and I had an extremely enjoyable, leisurely shopping outing in Pensacola yesterday.

8. Steak 'n Shake's "Peanut Butter Banana Shake" is the BOMB!

9. I wish I could make $ being someones personal shopper....

10. I think something wonderful will happen today! (but only if I "carpe diem" and get off my bum!)


10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see some of your paintings:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my paintings are too random/abstract for some people :) you might not appreciate them! But I'll paint you something if you like!

      Delete
  2. Sharon your lunch choice is HORRIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment on #8!! The only thing better would be one of Uncle Mark's CHOCOLATE Peanut Butter Banana Shake's!!!! Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't doubt that!! :) I would LOVE to try one of his!!

      Delete
  4. The chocolate cereal is a good choice! ;) I prefer cheerios, oreos, and milk. I need a painting for my boring walls. :) can't wait to see your creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah Oreos are awesome for bfast too! :) Once I get my "gallery" open, you can come and choose a painting! lol

      Delete
    2. I'll be there! Fairhope, right?! ;)

      Delete