Friday, November 30, 2012

Away to Callaway!

 


 Tonight we will be singing Christmas carols as we journey through the "Fantasy in Lights" with family! But first I have to get ready and get us packed so we can get there! These pics I found don't do it justice; if you get the chance, just go see it for yourself! Also, those of you that requested the email alerts, please let me know if you got one for this post. Ok, I have to go get my boots and scarves packed.....Oh how I love winter and Christmas!


 
 

8 comments:

  1. Me three! Who's the family? Your's or Danl's? Or just you, Danl, Diesel and Leroy? :) Sounds like a wonderful thing to do! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We met Dad and Denise, Wayne 'n Tiff, Erica, and Cam! Lol we did talk about how much Diesel would love to ride along and see the lights!

      Delete
  2. Whyyy can't I go to Calloway? I nnnevvver get to. I got to go to Bellingrath so whyyyy can't I go to Calloway? Now, now, if you just be a good little grandma you might get to someday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word! I never heard yall were doing this!! I told Mom she must not need me much when Tiff's there! Haven't heard a word from anyone! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wish y'all coulda been along too!!! Didn't feel quite complete! Please know you were missed!! :)

      Delete