Friday, November 9, 2012

while the hubby's away....

While the hubby's away, the wife will NOT play - she will attempt to organize copious amount of hunting and shooting paraphernalia! Shhhh! Don't tell Danl, it's huge surprise! I have been pondering on how to organize his mess for awhile now, and didn't want to tell him what I have in mind for fear of getting shot down! Sometimes it's better to ask forgiveness than permission, y'know what I mean?! I think he will LOVE it when he sees it though! I went to Marvin's this aft, and bought a 4' x 8' piece of pegboard (which they so helpfully cut in half for me! I tried to appear feminine and helpless! lol) I am posting this before I even attempt to begin to hopefully gain some courage for the daunting job awaiting me....First, I plan to move the glider rocker and an end table out of the guest room/studio. That should give enough room to move my sewing desk etc. in! Next, I intend to rearrange the furniture in the master bedroom to accommodate the new "peg board partition" I'm gonna build. It should conceal all the gunnery and give more room to hang things that Danl is always losing, thus making my job of master thing-finder and house beautician easier! I am ready to flex my muscles and BEGIN! (Tara, want to come help?! :) But first, I have a baby shower to attend! It's for Faye {Loewen} Colley. Some of her friends that she grew up with are putting it on for her. A little bird told me that cupcakes will be involved..... Yay! :)

5 comments:

  1. U bet, I will be there shortly:) sounds like fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. help! you bout here?! I'm still not done and he gets home tom :(

      Delete
  2. I would love to get in touch with Faye again! I just never get the call made to find out a number or email. Would you have her email or number? I would love to have it if you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. sorry, but I don't have her info...

      Delete