Monday, November 12, 2012

he loved it!!!

Danl got home at 7:30 last night. I was so anxious for him to see the peg-board partition, but I wanted him to be totally shocked when he walked into the bedroom, so I didn't say anything. It took F.O.R.E.V.E.R for him to finally go back there for something, and he just stopped, stared, and said W.O.W!!! and then was silent for a bit! I was scared that he didn't like it, but then he said "This is really cool, I love it!!" He is back there right now, putting things he had with him away, and reorganizing his ammo. I'm really excited that now our bedroom actually feels like a calm, peaceful place to sleep and relax instead of an aisle of Bass Pro Shops / Jo-Ann Fabrics that had a bed in it.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Glad he likes it! Can't wait to see it all myself! :)

    ReplyDelete