Wednesday, November 21, 2012

domestic gratefulness

Today I'd like to share 6 things that I am most grateful for! Not the big things like democracy, freedom of religion, homes, food, clothing, and family that we all know without saying we are so fortunate to have, but the "little" everyday, ordinary things that I often take for granted!

Top of the list has to be the...

1. DISHWASHER!!! I just love piling it brimming full, turning the knob, and later opening the door to witness the evidence of a miracle!

2. Dual-controlled HEATED MATTRESS PAD! Ooohh the bliss of crawling into toasty, warm sheets on a cold night...

3. NOOK! Everywhere I go, I have with me the power of the written word.

4. The color RED! Each room in our house is infused with a bit of this vibrant color and without fail, it makes me HAPPY!

5. Collection of GLASS FIGURINES! Whimsical and colorful, they delight the child in me. :)

6. Unlimited TEXT MESSAGING! Makes it possible to keep in touch with friends and family even though we live a fast-paced life.

I know this list could be way longer, but I have to get a red velvet cake order filled pronto! BTW, check out this awesome link! http://www.3cordshaiti.com/ Blue Elephant Stitches posted about it, and I thought it was so cool! Who wouldn't swoon to own this gorgeous, Haitian-made wristlet?!



No comments:

Post a Comment