Wednesday, November 14, 2012

20 questions

1. Why is it already time to put up Christmas decorations?! Atmore was busy at it, Rhonda and I noticed on our way home from spending 5 hours cleaning a filthy, cluttered house. {I was just fixin' to get out my wooden Pilgrim people! Should I even bother and just get right to the holly sprigs?!}

2. What did YOU eat for lunch? :) Rhonda, Neil, and I had Burger King - note to self - "Don't order the gingerbread milkshake again. It tastes like potpourri!"

3. What baked goods will sell the best at our booth this Saturday at the Santa Rosa Kid's House?.... I'm thinking pies....some full-size, some half-size....maybe apple, pecan, sweet tater, and pumpkin? Also some whoopie pies! Chocolate, red velvet, or pumpkin? or ALL three?!!

4. What brand of cake mix is the best?

5. Any suggestions on how to motivate myself to finish deep-cleaning the kitchen??? {my new years rez was to deep clean the WHOLE house and this year is almost over and I am NOT done!! Eeeek!!}

6. What should I cook for supper tomorrow? Kinda feel out of main course ideas lately.

7. Why is it hard to be thankful when I really have SO much?

8. Think getting a flu shot this year will do the trick? Last year was awful, if I ere not, all but two people at my family's Thanksgiving gathering came down with the flu afterwards!

9. Is name brand Jello superior to store brand?

10. Want to know what Daniel just asked me? He wondered "What are you doin'?" and I said, "Blogging." and he replied, "Bushhoggin' huh." lol

11. Should I or should I not go Black Friday shopping this year? Won't be the same without Alisha and Mirna....

12. Anybody want to go Black Friday shopping with me??? :)

13. Should I just buy the fabric and sew the window treatments for the guest room/studio? Or keeping shopping and hoping I'll find what I like?

14. Did you know that our fur children have birthdays next week? Diesel turns 3 and Leroy 2 on Black Friday!

15. Wonder why the bromiliad that I got at the Garden Party died? One more plant to add the my list of plant homicides.

16. Shall I make the dogs a Milkbone tuna birthday cake? Or Milkbone peanut butter?

17. Did you know that a spoonful of 7 minute frosting lightly sprinkled with salt just makes everything better sometimes?....

18. Does eating grapefruit really help you to lose weight?

19. Any tips on how to budget? For groceries, household, gifts, clothing etc.?

20. Will my dishes do themselves if left alone long enough?? Sadly, I have found the answer to this one by experience, and it is a resounding NO!

7 comments:

  1. i don't have answers for all your ?s! but i have a few thoughts! & i LOVE the new blog colors!

    6.ever eaten @ Lazlo's? we did a couple nights ago, in Lincoln. i had their Rainbow Chicken & it was quite good...here is the link for a remake of it http://trieditandlovedit.blogspot.com/2011/09/rainbow-chicken.html

    7.how would you like my order for the week?! next Sunday evening program @ church, I have a part...things i am thankful for all week (!) the first three days were easy, but by now i'm running out of original ideas...terrible, i know! u have any things i should be extra thankful for today & tomorrrow?!

    13. make your own! wish i could come help!

    14. happy birthday, Diesel & Leroy! wish you both many more happy ones!

    19. no, not one budget idea lol

    20. & no i definitely agree w/ that last one. nothing seems to get done around here while i'm gone or sleeping lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love all your answers!! :) def want to try the rainbow chicken, and please come help me sew curtains?! :) I am so thankful for the mattress bed warmer we have on our bed, and for my dishwasher!! but I know you cant be thankful for a DW :( be thankful for paint! You can make the world vibrant with paint! lol DeetDeet and Seezoy say thanks for the bday wishes!

      Delete
  2. Loved the blog! :-) And love love love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new blog look! I would suggest to put the letters a lil bigger so I dont have to find mothers reading glasses...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Mel!!!!! Your pretty young to be running for mothers glasses already:)

      Delete
    2. @ mel, I will make the words BIGGER!!! just for you! ;)

      Delete