Thursday, October 4, 2012

right now

Outside my window... a bright, sunshiny day that is calling for me to spend it at the beach! (very wishful thinking!!)

I am thinking... that I MUST get the yard/bake sale ad listed in the newspaper, on northescambia.com, and on craigslist ASAP!

I am thankful... for the 5 hours of sleep I got last night, or ere..shall we say this morning?!

In the kitchen... piles and piles of nasty, greasy, grimy dishes and a newly reorganized pantry! :)

I am wearing... ummmm...grungy but comfy pjs!

I am creating... a children's book that is coming along SO S-L-O-W-L-Y!! (I wish I could be my own illustrator, but my pics just don't cut it!)

I am going... crazy! (shall we meet for coffee once we all arrive?!) 

I am reading... Same Kind of Different As Me,(borrowed from a friend) A Lucky Child, (overdue library book) Life to the Max (on my Nook)

I am hoping... to get this place cleaned up before I have to leave to get my shots this aft.

I am looking forward to...having a Pumpkin Decorating Party with friends and fam. :) 

I am learning...to trust God with the future.

Around the house...lots of guns, fabric piles waiting to morph into dresses, general clutter and shoes.

One of my favourite things... the spindly, wobbly little stand I rescued from a thrift store for $.25 and painted turquoise. it now sits outside on the porch by the bench so I have a place to rest my coffee and breakfast. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey sharon... I got to thinkin on that stand you got... if the top falls apart ;) you can just get one of those wooden ocatagon shapes at hoblob and paint it! :) or maybe a 1 1/2 - 2" slab of tree trunk would be neater... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooohh I love the slab of tree trunk idea! Mixing wood with paint is just my style! :)

      Delete