Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Attention!



A couple updates here....

Anne says for the pumpkin spice latte mix, either double everything except the spices, or cut the spices in half! Mel tried it just as the recipe was, and the flavors of fall literally made you "fall" over!


Furthermore, I no longer recommend going green by making the apple scented homemade fabric softener I posted awhile back. Our clothes are coming out of the wash staticy-clingy and they don't smell nice. "Welcome back to the family, Gain Apple Mango Tango! Your days of banishment are over!" Some things are just not duplicatable! {is that a word?! If it's not, it should be!} What is your favorite flavor of fabric softener? Or should I say, "what is your favorite scent of fabric softener?" Even though my fave is a "foodie" smell, I don't drink it!


Now what should I do with that empty, Mod-Podged houndstooth bottle I laboriously made?....

5 comments:

  1. I use the Suavitel brand. I am very happy with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you happy with making your own laundry detergent? I want to try that next, maybe it will be a better way to go green! :)

      Delete
    2. I am happy with the laundry soap I make. I have used it for 2 years. I have not bought any other laundry soap once! Twila didn't have luck with it with Philip's dirty jeans. This post may be helpful if you want to do your own laundry detergent. www.bluecricketdesign.net/2012/08/no-grate-powder-diy-laundry-soap.html

      Delete
  2. Oh, I also agree with halving the spices in the latte. My first cup I liked, the second time I thought, ughhh, this is too heavy on the stomach and the mixture went down the drain.

    ReplyDelete