Monday, October 15, 2012

dress???

 
 


This dress from QVC is on its way in the mail to me!!! Am I crazy or what?! I need some new dresses desperately, and with working full time {minus one day!} at school the rest of this month, I won't have much time for sewing before we leave for Alex's wedding. SO, I saw the other day that one of my friends had pinned this dress on pinterest and therefore I quickly repinned it, zoomed to its website, and simply BOUGHT it! I think it could look really cute with my hounds tooth scarf and a colorful sweater....I'm telling myself it will most likely be the ugliest bag of a dress ever, and I will promptly return it! But, wouldn't it be perfectly wonderful to open it, love it, and wear it? A dress that I didn't have to put one tiny stitch of effort into......what bliss! I will be reporting the outcome of this rash decision at a later date.


4 comments:

  1. maybe if it doesn't fit you, it will fit me! :) I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see! :) If do end up liking it, you could order it in another color!! Grape, maybe?

      Delete
  2. more likely fit me! But my neck would just shortel out of that collar!

    ReplyDelete