Saturday, February 2, 2013

still croakin'!

I slept til 9 o'clock this morning! What bliss! I think I can honestly say that this past week has been the busiest one of my life to date. But, it's been good, too. The kids have been such troopers going through this time of adjustment! And, in addition to having a different teacher, they've had to put up with one that can barely croak! Losing my voice this week was NOT on my agenda! I am thankful that I do feel better than I sound though! Some super sweet ladies have also made gobs of food for us this week, too! That has helped out tremendously! Raleigh Koehn and Harold ? are here for revival meetings. We've been privileged to take in some very inspiring sermons! I need to go back to school this afternoon to get my ducks in a row for the week; sort of left in a flurry Friday afternoon... And BTW, I'm really bummed about my knee! {the one I had surgery on!} I guess I wrenched it pretty severely playing Ultimate yesterday morning, and it has swollen up like a bloated basketball! Definitely not cool to be hobbling around when I have so much to keep up with! Daniel has been sweetly vacuuming some and ordering me to "sit!" I'm going to try to keep it up and iced as much as possible this weekend and hope for the best! My bro, Anthony, flies home this evening from being in Haiti for the past two weeks. So excited to see him again! Hopefully we will recognize him since he got a haircut from a Haitian guy that trimmed his hair to 1/8"!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your LOTS better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! my throat is almost back to norm, but my knee is still ailing. :(

      Delete