Friday, February 8, 2013

totally random

You know it's time to clean the floors when you find yourself keeping your shoes on inside the house so that your feet won't get dirty.

We all know that we aren't supposed to "cry over spilled milk." But if it's "red KoolAid" is it OK to cry?

Just because I am a teacher, does not mean that I cannot learn every day! Today I learned that fauna is all of the animal life of any particular region or time. The corresponding term for plants is flora. I'm not sure what I thought it was before learning this! Some kind of fungus I guess.

I wonder if it is possible to get sinus implants? I sure could use a new, unplugged set.

Is it better to expect children to be good, and then be frustrated when they are not? Or is it better to expect them to misbehave and then to be pleasantly surprised if they do not??

Being alone has its advantages and disadvantages. For one, you can get a lot more accomplished, but it sure is lonely...

I wish the jets in our jacuzzi weren't out of commission. A long, hot, swirl would hit the spot.

I've proven it once again that I don't take very good care of myself when Daniel is gone. Sporadic and meager meals, too much midnight oil burnt.... I need him back home to take care of me!

Some wonderful person bestowed a bag of perfect, peanut brittle on my desk today! [I think I know who it was....Thank you so much, Uncle Mark!!!]

In case you were wondering, God DOES answer prayer! I awoke in the night last night feeling sick and feverish, so I prayed fervently that God would make me well to teach in the morning. And I woke up feeling just dandy! But now this evening, I feel sick again. So thankful He healed me for the day! I'm pretty sure I must have a sinus infection....don't think it's anything contagious or that I passed anything to the kids. At least I sure hope not! I'm going to try hard to get totally better over the weekend. Lots of WATER, lots of SLEEP, and lots of VITAMIN C will cure anything, right?!

 
This pic is my favorite profile pic because it includes four of my great loves! MUGS, [for coffee or tea, one for you and one for me!] the color RED, a BOOK, and CHEVRON!!

Peace and love to all.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment