Wednesday, January 18, 2012

TOMS shoes

Have you seen or heard of TOMS shoes? I think they are the cutest things ever, (so ugly they are cute!) But the best thing about them is that for each pair they sell, they give a pair to a child in need. It's called "One for One". How awesome is that? Just makes you want to buy a pair in every color and style to help out! I don't own a pair yet; it's on my to-do list. My eye is on these adorable black and white ones. Check out all the different styles at www.toms.com. Let me know what you think about these shoes! Will TOMS ever find a resting place in your closet?

8 comments:

  1. blahhhhh sharon. U dont need ANY more SHOES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I dooooo!!!! my canvas crocs are getting very tattered and worn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love em!! I've been wanting a pair myself!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I can't say a pair will ever grace my closet:) but I will say that I think they would look good on you:) Im afraid tho that Daniel is going to HAVE to add on for all yalls shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tara, I'm "trying" to downsize my shoe collection to only quality shoes and fewer of them! So I have consigned several pairs, and I chunked two tattered pairs of flip-flops the other day....so, surely I can get some TOMS now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes if you got rid of several pairs that means you can get several more now right? :)I thought that was the way it works anyway:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so want a pair of these! I've been drooling over them for over a year but haven't caved, yet! If you saw my closet, you'd say I didn't need anymore shoes, either. I'll have to remodel my closet when Jon comes home! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moni, you have to remember, we women will always "need" lots of shoes! :) there are so many different occasions! I really think these Tom's would be quite versatile though!

    ReplyDelete