Tuesday, January 17, 2012

some rambling thoughts

1. Birthday cake with hot, strong, black coffee is so perfect!
2. I wish I was more compassionate.
3. I never get as much done in a day as I think I should be able to!!
4. One of my New Year's Resolutions was to read a classic a month; does Alice in Wonderland qualify?I'm currently reading it on my Kindle.
5. Some sushi would be good about now....
6. I miss Daniel; he's up in North AL working for his dad for several days, maybe a week. Help!
7. It's past midnight....I really should be in bed.
8. Will I ever regret taking my holiday lighted houses to the consignment shop?...they just aren't my style anymore.
9. I really, really, should go to bed!!!
10. I'm going, going, gone......zzzzzzzzzzz

10 comments:

  1. Why are you home alone girl, you should be up here with me!!!!!! Next time he does that I will meet yall half way between N.Al. n here n pik u up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO wonder you werent up at 6! I had to come wake you up. And it is 9 oclock and you are still in yr pjs. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be awesome, Tara! I could've gone with; just didn't make sense to board the dogs again. It costs $32 a day, so that adds up fast! A week is $224! That's what we get I guess for owning our precious dogs! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I haven't really been home alone; I'm spending alot of time at my folks trying to help Dad in the office.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is ALOT of money just t leave ur mutts (oh excuse me I mean precious dogs) :) And I don't think I will be a nice enough friend and offer to let you bring them! ROTFL!!! Maybe you could have Melanie come stay at your house and dogsit them:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Another suggestion would be to come help me paint:) I think Wayne is gettin VERY tired of helping me:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiff, I'd love to!! What color/room are you doing now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. we just painted the office a boring brown:) Now I needa paint our room. Gonna do it grey i ges. Got a white bedspread so got any ideas what accent color to do?:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot Pink! :) or coral maybe! wish I could see your house; I'm sure you have it fixd up so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I suggest aqua or teal with your grey! Dont forget to throw in a few polka dots...

    ReplyDelete