Saturday, January 21, 2012

home sweet home

Daniel is home again at last!!  Twas a long week, that's for sure! But we both were extremely busy, which made the days pass faster. Diesel and Leroy were overjoyed to see him home again too! :) We went out for sushi at Sake Cafe to celebrate. I told Danl we should just move to Japan and he could trim cherry trees (or whatever grows there!) so we could eat Japanese cuisine every day we love it so!!! He didn't just jump at my plan! I'm happy to stay in America though as long as I have him. Being apart makes you realize how much you want to always be together. Like Benjamin Franklin quotes, "Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.”

5 comments:

  1. Yea absence makes the heart grow fonder:) I'm starting that world all over again:( After having him home with me for 4 months its EXTREMELY hard for me to see him back on the road!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH sharon, How I wish you were still at home!!!!!!!!!! that week was awesome and was soo awesome to have a little of reality with a big sis at home. You are the BEST! COME AND STAY AGIAN! Oh I know that it is fun for you to be married but sometimes its fun to think of life would be like if you were a old maid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pel Mel, ur page is rather empty. u need to fill it up with nice witty comments like your sis:)LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, mel! :) We did have a good time tho, didn't we?!

    ReplyDelete