Wednesday, June 27, 2012

zippers!!

Thought I'd quick type a line here before bed while Danl is out stealthly sneakin' around attempting to assasinate a pesky armadillo! Sure hope his mission is succcessful since more holes are appearing every night! I just finished up with this years zipper cream peas. 27 bags later I'm feeling like a virtuous housewife! Starting the pea fiasco at 8 o'clock wasn't my best idea, but finally the kitchen is back in order and we are ready to call it a day! (danl returned; mission update - no armadillo...)

6 comments:

  1. To bad, I HATE those pesky things!!!!!
    Glad u got ur peas done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. armodillas are mini dinosaurs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate armadillos! So how many bushels did you put up? We just put one bushel up each of zippers, pink eyes, and speckled. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 bushels! It's about perfect for us to get them ate up within a year. Only had 4 pkgs left from last year. I put 2 heaping cups per bag. :)

      Delete
    2. Cool! We put 3 cups per bag. :)

      Delete