Friday, June 8, 2012

carpe diem!

The past few days have been nothing to blog about! Other than the occasional oops such as leaving a halogen light bulb in a precarious position which resulted in it shattering to the floor in a wide explosion of glass shards! Believe me, that was a strawberry-blonde move I wished I could redo! I grumpily cleaned up glass from behind the toaster on one side of the kitchen to under the Kitchen Aid mixer on the other! Otherwise, I seem to have been swamped by feelings of complete uselessness and exhaustion....(know the feeling that follows previous fun-filled days?!) and since nothing but the bare necessities of living were staring me in the face for a change (I did babysit Jackson and Mckenna yesterday; loved being with them again!), I succumbed to complete laziness and finished reading through a series of books by Shayne Parkinson on my Nook. They were quite fascinating - life in New Zealand at its best! Just sitting around without much zest for life doesn't hold much appeal to me for very long though! That is one thing I love about blogging; it makes me want to live a life worth blogging about! So today, I charged myself up with chocolate peanut butter oatmeal and lots of coffee for breakfast, and am ready to go out and seize the day! :) Who knows what all I will get in to?!

6 comments:

  1. Wow... if only I had known you were bored! :) Perfecto time to get together when you don't have piles of stuff going on... (I didn't realize that ever happened!) Call me next time! :) (I'll find you SOMETHING to do!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I had stuff I should've done, like sewing and cleaning out/organizing but just didn't feel like doing it!! We should have done something together! Rhonda said she wished she would've had me come for lunch the day you were there....

      Delete
  2. Did you mean Carpet Dime on ur title? Thats ok I misspell LOTS of words 2:) LOL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carpet Dime, LOL! No, I meant to say "seize the day" in Latin!

      Delete
    2. Oh sorry about that, I'm always sticking my mouth in my foot. Or is that, sticking my foot in my mouth? :)

      Delete
    3. LOL, Tara! :) me too! and for all my wonderful intentions, I had a fairly mediocre day! lol but at least I wasn't sitting around droopily anymore!

      Delete